A fire Wednesday morning at the LE Smith Company in Bryan has now been labeled as arson.
Damage was minor, only about $800, but investigators say it was the high heat necessary to ignite the fire that makes it suspicious, calling it intentional and not spontaneous.
The Bryan Times says investigators pinpoint the start time as being around 3am Wednesday.
Nobody was hurt fortunately.
If you think you might have any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, you should call the Bryan Police Department at 419–636-4233.