Flames Sunday morning destroyed a rural Defiance home.
Firefighters were called out Sunday morning around 7:20 to the home of Tim and Angie Morris on Defiance County Road 424.
Fire crews remained on the scene until 1 p.m.
Investigators say the family dog alerted everyone to the smell of smoke.
They say the fire was due to electrical overload, and appears to have started above the electrical panel and spread into the attic of the single-story home.
Damage was estimated at approximately $120,000.
All family members were able to get out without getting hurt. One Delaware Township fireman was injured by falling on the ice. He was taken to ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital for treatment.