Fire In Auburn

A fire destroys an Auburn business. Crews were called to the Auburn Heating & Air Conditioning storage building on Sprott Street. They quickly called for assistance from both the Angola and Ashley Fire Departments. 8 different departments eventually were on scene. It took them nearly 80 minutes to extinguish the fire. The blaze destroyed the building and its contents, which included old heating and air conditioning equipment and three vehicles.

Check Also

Bryan Jubilee is back!

The Bryan Jubilee is happening Thursday through Saturday at the square in Bryan. On Thursday, …