Room At The Knights Inn In Napoleon Catches Fire

Crews in Napoleon take on a blaze at the Knights Inn on Scott St. A second floor room was in flames when they arrived. The people in the room got out safely. No word on a cause at this hour. The flames were knocked down and damage limited to a bedroom. No one was hurt as the investigation into the blaze is underway by both state and local authorities.

Check Also

Bryan Jubilee is back!

The Bryan Jubilee is happening Thursday through Saturday at the square in Bryan. On Thursday, …