Watch That Oven Knob

The Montpelier Fire Department responds to a blaze on S. Platt St. Officials tell reporters something went awry on the stovetop of the residents during a meal. They say, the chef on hand was putting together something to eat…but sees smoke coming out of the oven. They say the woman took the food out and turned off the stove. One thing…she turned the knob the wrong direction. The appliance wasn’t off…it was on self-cleaning mode. Nothing major, fire wise…but the smoke was really bad. Crews pull the stove outside…and air the place out. No damage or injuries reported.

Check Also

Deadly Crash In SC

A teenage driver is dead and three other teens are in critical condition after a …