Woodburn Blaze Handled

First responders are called to a house fire on Ward Road in Woodburn. Fire officials say a propane tank, kept in the garage, leaked and caused a fire that traveled up into the attic. The garage and the attic were severely damaged. Everyone in the house made it out safely. Both state and local officials are handling the investigation.

Check Also

Patrol investigating fatal crash involving riding lawn mower in Williams County.

Edon – On June 14, 2024, at approximately 10:15 PM, troopers from the Defiance Post …