An investigation is underway after a worker reportedly died when electrocuted at a Paulding County business. The Ohio Occupational Safety and Health Administration says a worker at Haviland Plastic Products was electrocuted in the accident that occured early Monday morning. Details have not been made available and the name of the worker has not yet been officially released. The investigation is continuing today.
Not Good News
Like most states, Ohio is projected to see a rise in the amount of dementia …