Fire Handled In Bryan

Bryan crews are dispatched to a boiler fire at a Beech Street address over the weekend. The Ohio Gas Company is in on the call. When the crew gets there…they see smoke. They get in the place and find the boiler was catching the floorboards beneath it…on fire. It’s quickly handled. The gas crew helped out as well. No one is hurt. The Red Cross is helping the residents out.

Check Also

Traffic Cameras Gain Support

Reducing state funding to local municipalities by the amount those communities collected through the use …