House Fire In Alvordton

Fire damages a Marble Ave home in Alvordton. When crews arrived heavy smoke was seen coming from an upstairs bedroom. They then knocked the fire down…the bedroom suffered extensive damage. One resident was home when the fire began. He and a pet cat, were able to escape. No injuries reported. Officials say a portable heater may have caused the blaze.

About Admin

Check Also

Covid Still A Challenge On Campus

Gov., DeWine warns Ohio’s spiking coronavirus cases could endanger in-person learning for schoolchildren…in his latest …