House Fire In Bryan

Crews take on a house fire in Bryan on N. Walnut St. No one was injured in the blaze. Officials tell reporters the fire appears to have started from an unattended candle. The damage was heavy and two cars on the property went up in flames, too. The fire took hours to extinguish, mainly because of the challenging weather conditions. An investigation into the blaze is underway by both state and local officials.

Check Also

On The Hunt

The two-day special youth hunting season concluded with 9,515 deer harvested this year, that’s according …