Blaze Hits Angola Mobile Home

In Angola, inves­ti­ga­tors say it was a portable heater used to thaw frozen pipes that sparked a fire Mon­day morn­ing at Jim­mer­son Lake.

The fire started under a trailer, and quickly spread to the entire struc­ture, caus­ing an esti­mated $2,000 in dam­ages.

Nobody was hurt. The Angola Fire Depart­ment was able to put the fire out quickly, despite the cold temperatures.

Check Also

Driving Arrest Near Waterloo

A teen driver is arrested…charged with a minor consuming alcohol…after crashing into a Waterloo field …